The La Sportiva TX2 is the lightest shoe in the Traverse X approach series, it has been designed with the grip and protection required for technical approaches but also with the ability to be used for easier routes. They can also be attached quickly and easily to a harness with the C2 Combo Cord which also acts to make the TX2 more compact. With the aim to add extra durability into the shoe the upper has been designed with no stitching in an elasticated knit fabric with a protective coating. A Vibram Megagrip sole ensures a secure footing and the lacing system, which has been adapted from the Mythos climbing shoe, regulates tension and inner volume in one pull.
- Essential design uppers with no stitching. The “knitted” fabric allows to obtain a construction with different degrees of elasticity within the same fabric.
- The all-round protective coating ensures high abrasion resistance and contained weights.
- Single layer uppers provide enhanced comfort and breathability.
- Vibram MegaGrip Sole with climbing zone and suction pads designed for climbing and for return routes on technical terrain.
- Upper:Knitted fabric with different degrees of elasticity
- Pu TechLite on the toe and heel
- Rubber, all-round protective coating.
Lining: Non-slip Mesh.
Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA.
Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach.
Sole: Vibram Mega-Grip.
Patent: C2-Combo Cord, lacing system derived from the Mythos climbing shoe