The DMM Pivot has been developed to provide the best possible performance belaying both from a harness and from an anchor. It offers incredibly smooth paying out, a secure catch and controlled lowering.
The main innovation in the design is the pivot itself, this shifts the lever arrangement of the belay to allow for controlled and easy lowering when used in guide mode. Even when confronted with a heavy second the belayer can lower one, both, or either second with total control using the specially shaped biner cavity. It also performs well when abseiling off from the top. All of this comes from a compact belay weighing only 72g.
- Multi-use lightweight belay device
- Pivot ensures easy rope control, especially when lowering in guide mode
- Suitable for ropes from 7.3mm to 11mm. Optimised for 8mm to 10.5mm
- Only 72g
- 3 colourways (Red/BLT, Green/BLT, Blue/BLT)
- Recommended with the Rhino for smooth action in guide mode