Camalot X4 Offset 0.2/0.3
The Black Diamond Camalot X4 Offset 0.2/0.3 is a cam with one lobe from an X4 0.2 and one lobe from an X4 0.3. This offset design allows it to be used in awkward placements in which other cams would not be able to protect like pin scars and flares.
It features embedded cam springs for a really narrow head width and a flexible stem with aluminium beads for protection. The dyneema sling and anodised lobes are both colour coded for easy and quick identification.
- Stacked Axle Technology (.4/.3, .3/.2 and .2/.1) provide huge expansion range
- Narrow head width and offset lobe design fit securely in non-uniform placements
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar provide strength and ergonomic handling
- Anodized outside lobes and lightweight, yet durable color-coded Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation
<div class="attributeItem "> <span class="attributeName">Strength :</span><span class="attributeValue"> [.2/.3] 6 kN (1,349 lbf) <br /> </span> </div> <span class="attributeName">Range : </span><span class="attributeValue">[.2/.3] 9.9-16.5 mm/12.4-21.2 mm (.34-.65 in/.49-.83 in) <br /> </span><br />