Women's Switchback Sports Bra
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Women's Switchback Sports Bra is a performance sports bra made from high quality materials, ethical sewing, and an odour-resistant finish to keep it feeling cleaner and fresher for longer, during and after climbing.
• Polygiene® permanent odour control inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria, meaning fewer washes required to keep the top clean and fresh
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
• Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
• Cross-back, performance-mesh straps for strategic support and breathability without bulk
• High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
• Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
• Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
• High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D
• 83 g (2.93 oz)
Main: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey
Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
Cups: 100% polyester with Polygiene permanent odour control.