WhisperLite Universal Stove
Please note: We are only able to ship this product within Europe
The WhisperLite Universal is a hybrid-fuel stove that delivers the ease of use and simmering capabilities of canister fuel with the capability of switching over to liquid fuels for longer trips, cold weather, and international use. AirControl technology creates the optimal fuel-air mix, whatever fuel you are using. It's also the lightest stove in its class, making it ideal for anyone seeking a lightweight and compact personal stove system.
• Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
• Aluminium mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
• Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
• Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
• Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)
• For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters.
• Made in Seattle, USA
Minimum Weight (Standard) 11.2 oz
Minimum Weight (Metric) 0.32 kg
Packed Weight (Standard) 14.9 oz
Packed Weight (Metric) 0.42 kg
Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Appx. 110 minutes
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Appx. 155 minutes
Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister Appx. 75 minutes
Boil time (white gas), 1 litre 3.5 minutes
Boil time (kerosene), 1 litre 4.4 minutes
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 4.4 litres
Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.3 litres
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 litres
Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.6 litres
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister 15 litres Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.8 litres Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 litre 3.75 minutes
Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA