Windburner Personal Stove System
The MSR Windburner Personal Stove System is a lightweight stove system designed for solo travellers and minimalist trips. The award-winning Reactor® technology features an enclosed, windproof design that allows it boil in adverse temperatures and conditions. The built-in heat exchanger transfers heat to the lock-on pot, allowing you to have a warm drink or meal straight from the stove.
• Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions
• Faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
• System perfectly nests components inside the 1.0 L pot, with extra full-sized bowl snapping onto the outside.
• Fits 1.0 Personal Pot, optional 1.8 Duo pot & other compatible WindBurner cookware. Not for use with WindBurner Stock Pot or Sauce Pot.
• 1.0 L pot with handheld design locks onto stove and canister.
• Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
• Pressure regulator for consistent performance
• 1.0 L hard-anodised aluminium pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cosy with handle
• BPA-free drinking/straining lid
• 0.5 L integrated bowl
• Room to nest optional 4-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
• Weight (Standard): 15.3 oz
• Weight (Metric): 0.43 kg
• Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 liters
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.3 liters
• Volume (Metric): 1.0 liters
• Boil time (MSR IsoPro): 1 liter 4.5 minutes
• Country of Origin Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts