WindBurner Stove System Combo
The MSR WindBurner Stove System Combo combines WindBurner stove technology with a ceramic-coated non-stick 2.5-litre sauce pot and 8-inch skillet, making it ideal for cooking for small groups. It's fully compatible with all WindBurner cookware, and the stove's windproof burner and pressure regulator maintain performance in all weather conditions, cold or windy. The stove system nests all components for easy packing.
• 2.5 L sauce pot & 8” skillet feature ceramic-coated nonstick/easy clean surface
• System perfectly nests all components; stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware.
• Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
• Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
• Pressure regulator for consistent performance
• Strainer lid with locking latch
• 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle
• 8-inch ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick skillet with folding Talon handle
• Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
• Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
Weight (Standard) 1 lbs 13 oz
Weight (Metric) 0.83 kg
Minimum Weight (Standard) 1 lbs 13 oz
Minimum Weight (Metric) 0.83 kg
Packed Weight (Standard) 1 lbs 13 oz
Packed Weight (Metric) 0.83 kg
Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister Appx. 95 minutes
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister 18 liters
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel 2.3 liters
Volume (Metric) 2.5 liters
Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter 6.2 minutes