Crimp Oil is the first 100% natural blend of essential oils and plant extract produced especially for climbers who are healing injuries. Also, if you are uninjured but training hard Crimp Oil will keep your fingers in good form and less susceptible to tweaks when applied after each session. It quickly eases pain from sore tendons, joints and muscles and supports the daily abuse of hard climbing and solid crimping.
Crimp Oil is made of 6 essential oils and 1 plant extract for the well-being of your fingers:
- Helichrysum Italicum EO - anti-inflammatory, anti-bruising and skin renewal
- Geranium EO - anti-inflammatory, analgesic and skin renewal
- Wintergreen EO - strong pain-killer, ease cramps and muscle spasms
- Lavandin Super EO - for relaxing muscles, soothing and calming
- Lemon Eucalyptus EO - anti-inflammatory, anti-tendonitis and anti-rheumatism
- Peppermint EO - for shock, trauma, pain-killer
- Equisetum Arvense extract - its silicon compound promotes tissues and cartilage renewal
- Pain relief
- Promotes healing
Directions : apply 3 times per day in case of pain and before/after a training session. Shake well before use and make a massage to allow the deep penetration of the EO.
Visit the Crimp Oil website http://www.crimpoil.com/en/ for more information on how to use Crimp Oil.
Essential for every climbing trip and a welcome addition to your first-aid kit!!