Rhino Dry is an anti-perspirant spray that reduces or eliminates sweating in the area it is applied to. To use it, simply spray onto the desired area 8 hours before climbing, reapply once to multiple times a week. There's no need to wash it off like with other anti-perspirants, and the effect will last for up to three days. Rhino Dry is especially useful for people with high-moisture, high-turnover hands, but it will suit anybody looking to reduce the amount their hands sweat whilst climbing.
• 2 or 4 oz bottles
• Non-aluminium anti-perspirant with no skin conditioner
• Designed for use every 3 to 4 days
• Effects last for up to 3 days
• No need to wash it off or cover hands
• After 2 weeks of continued use, stop using until area begins to sweat again*
* These instructions are only recommendations. Please pay attention to your own skin type and moderate use appropriately. Overuse may cause splitting. Use caution when applying the dry spray with the performance cream.