The Boreal Big Wall has an upper made from a waterproof split leather and abrasion resistant Amortex NT fabric to provide protection from the elements whilst a PU Air Net lining and padded tongue bring high levels of comfort internally. A board lasted construction bring stiffness, durability and support and the FS Quattro rubber outsole with smooth climbing zone and extended rand allow for high levels of friction when climbing. These are a great option for aid climbing and classic big walls.
- Upper: High tenacity and abrasion resistant one piece Teramida with premium quality waterproof Split leather. Rubber rand protection
- Lining: Boreal Dry-Line® for absolute waterproofness and superior breathability. Full internal triple Thinsulate® layers for thermal protection
- Midsole: Full insole and midsole
- Sole: Boreal FS-QUATTRO. Thickness. 4.6 - 5.2 mm. depending on size
- Construction: Board Lasted