The Boreal Diabola is a lower volume version of the Diabolo which is more suited to skinnier or womens feet. This is an all round climbing shoe which will have you covered on the smallest of edges through to marginal smears. They feature a precise, low profile toe shape with a high tension rand which pushes power to the front of the shoe. The re-designed heel provides a better fit making for a better heel hooking ability. The combination of split leather and micro-fibre on the upper provides shape retention along with comfort and the dual velcro closure ensures a dialed in fit. The use of Zenith Pro rubber also means you can have the upmost confidence in your foot placements.
- UPPERS: Split leather and microfiber. Integrated tongue on the upper. Fast double strap closure system
- LINING: No
- MIDSOLE: Special anti deformation midsole. Padded CHS heel for extra comfort
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Pro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- CHARACTERISTICS: A great compromise between comfort and performance. Precise yet forgiving