The Boreal Diabolo is a high performance all round climbing shoe which will have you covered on the smallest of edges through to marginal smears. They feature a precise, low profile toe shape with a high tension rand which pushes power to the front of the shoe. The re-designed heel provides a better fit making for a better heel hooking ability. The combination of split leather and micro-fibre on the upper provides shape retention along with comfort and the dual velcro closure ensures a dialed in fit. The use of Zenith Pro rubber also means you can have the upmost confidence in your foot placements.
- UPPERS: Split leather and microfiber. Integrated tongue on the upper. Fast double strap closure system
- LINING: No
- MIDSOLE: Special anti deformation midsole. Padded CHS heel for extra comfort
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Pro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- CHARACTERISTICS: A great compromise between comfort and performance. Precise yet forgiving