The Boreal Fire Invernal is manufactured with a board lasted construction for a stiff midsole which provides high levels of support on micro-edges, the outsole has FS Quattro rubber for excellent friction levels. A highly abrasion resistant Teramida and split leather upper are combined with a breathable Dry-Line membrane and triple Thinsulate layers to create a warm, comfortable and dry cocoon for your feet. When tackling long ascents in cold conditions the Fire Invernal are an obvious choice.
- Upper: High tenacity and abrasion resistant one piece Teramida with premium quality waterproof Split leather. Rubber rand protection
- Lining: Boreal Dry-Line® for absolute waterproofness and superior breathability. Full internal triple Thinsulate® layers for thermal protection
- Midsole: Full insole and midsole
- Sole: Boreal FS-QUATTRO. Thickness. 4.6 - 5.2 mm. depending on size
- Construction: Board Lasted