The Boreal Joker Plus has a new super-comfortable semi-asymmetric last with slimmer fitting heel and low tension rand. An upper of high quality split leather and synthetic microfibre is combined with a PU Air Net lining for exceptional comfort and a fresh new look. The shoe now features a closure of 3 opposing straps, for enhanced fit while retaining convenience. The padded HFS (Heel Fit System) provides a superb fit with reduced bulk. A newly developed outsole now includes a specially shaped heel cavity, allowing the shock absorbing EVA of our Cushioned Heel System to work more effectively without impeding fit.
A new stiffer midsole helps provide support while edging, and the sticky and durable Zenith Quattro rubber provides the ideal blend of durability and friction.
The Joker Plus is ideal for comfortable all-day climbing. Longer routes in the mountains, full days at the crag and extended training sessions; all the pleasure without the pain
- Upper:Split leather and microfiber. Fast double strap closure system. Padded CHS heel and HFS for extra comfort
- Lining: One piece 3D lining for more breathability
- Midsole: Special anti deformation midsole
- Sole: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Quattro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- Construction: Slip lasted
- Characteristics: The highest comfort level, thanks to its last, the padding in heel and upper, and thecomplete 3D mesh lining. For long climbing sessions. fit in your street shoe size to wear all day or in smaller sizes for increased precision