The Boreal Satori is an aggressive show which will be more at home on steeper ground but the mid-stiffness midsole does provide all round performance. There is a Toe Flexion System which is essentially a soft midsole for greater sensitivity, combining this with the M2Fit closure which utilises both velcro and laces for a precise, personalised fit which is just as quick and easy as using just velcro. The Satori has a super sticky Zenith rubber outsole for friction and the 'wrap rand' optimises fit and pushes power towards the toes. The use of a 3D moulded heel provides a great fit but also high levels of sensitivity.
- UPPERS: Microfibre upper. Combined elastic and strap closure. Elasticated tongue integrated in the upper. Optimum fit thanks to its Wrap Rand and uniquely sculpted toe rand
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH PRO Ultra outsole. 4-4.5 mm thickness depending on size
- LINING: Yes
- MIDSOLE: High sensitivity midsole with Toe Flexion System
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- Mix2Fit: One of the difficult decisions often faced by climbers is whether to choose the precision and adjustability of a lace-up shoe, or the convenience of a strap closure. With the innovative Mix2Fit system, Boreal has combined elements of both lace and strap closures to create a highly adjustable and secure yet convenient system with the principle benefits of both.
- Wrap Rand: The wrap rand takes the concept of the Boreal V2 Rand and develops it further. The rubber surrounds the arch of the foot and supports it in the optimum position for strength and precision.