The Boreal Satori Womens is a lower volume version of the Satori and so tends to fit women and those with skinnier feet better. With an aggressively downturned profile and an asymettric last the shape contours the foot and pushes power forwads towards the toe. Wrap Rand Technology supports the foot and a cobination of laces and veclro on the closure ensures a tight and precise fit. The synthetic upper keeps stretch to a minimum and the inclusion of a lining maintains high comfort levels. The heel is 3D molded in Zenith rubber and is incredibly sensitive and grippy whilst rand and toe patch and made from one single piece for increased durability. The mid sole is a medium stiffness so the Satori Womens perform well on both smears and edges, obviously the downturned profile will lend itslef more to steep routes or problems but they do perform well at any angle.
- UPPERS: Microfibre upper. Combined elastic and strap closure. Elasticated tongue integrated in the upper. Optimum fit thanks to its Wrap Rand and uniquely sculpted toe rand
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH PRO Ultra outsole. 4-4.5 mm thickness depending on size
- LINING: Yes
- MIDSOLE: High sensitivity midsole with Toe Flexion System
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- Mix2Fit: One of the difficult decisions often faced by climbers is whether to choose the precision and adjustability of a lace-up shoe, or the convenience of a strap closure. With the innovative Mix2Fit system, Boreal has combined elements of both lace and strap closures to create a highly adjustable and secure yet convenient system with the principle benefits of both.
- Wrap Rand: The wrap rand takes the concept of the Boreal V2 Rand and develops it further. The rubber surrounds the arch of the foot and supports it in the optimum position for strength and precision.