The Evolv Nighthawk uses a new last shape which has been designed for high levels of comfort whether you are a beginner of advanced climber. They use an unlined leather to ensure that the material molds to the shape of your foot but there is also a sythetic overlay and lace up closure to improve fit. With TRAX SAS rubber used for the outsole you are guaranteed high levels of friction and the VTR rand is thicker in areas of higher wear for improved durability and life span. The Nighthawk are a great all round shoe no matter what discipline of climbing you are doing.
The Evolv Nighthawk's brand new shape is designed to offer the maximum amount of comfort.
- Profile: Asymmetric
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS High Friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
- Lining: Anti-microbial treated mesh
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm sensitive full-length
- Comfortable Asymmetric toe box shape
- Leather upper provides maximum breathability and comfort
- Treated with Agion anti-microbial formula to eliminate odor