The Evolv Oracle sits at the top level of the Evolv range and is an excellent all round performer no matter if you are bouldering, sport climbing or even high trad routes. The toe box is a very similar shape to the popular Shaman models and utilises the same 'knuckle box' to provide a bit of room for the toe knuckles and also the 'love bump' on the sole to take up some of the deadspace created from wearing tight climbing shoes. The mid-sole is of a medium stiffness for a good level of support but without sacrificing too much sensitivity or smearing performance. The Oracle uses the FSS heel tension system and the laces also run through it to provide loads of support and an excellent fit. With TRAX SAS rubber used on the outsole for friction you can always be sure of your foot placements.
- Profile: Downturned asymmetry with "Knuckle Box"
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
- Lining: Unlined
- Midsole: 1.6 mm half-length "Love Bump" midsole, Dark Spine heel midsole
- Sole: 4.2 mm TRAX® SAS, two-piece outsole
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Quick-Lace Closure System
- Ultimate heel tension using the FSS Heel Tension system
- Agion Anti-microbial lining