If you are used to the old Quantum VCS when it was manifactured in the US then we suggest going a whole size up for the same fit
The Five Ten Quantum VCS have been designed as a high end all rounder and are built on the same wide fitting last as the lace up version. Whilst being an all round shoe which will perform at any angle, the aggressive profile and supportive mid-stiffness midsole mean that they are very well suited to overhanging edgey routes or problems. A synthetic Clarino upper will mold to the shape of your feet but wont stretch and the dual velcro closure allows quick on/offs with a secure and precise fit. The classic Stealth C4 rubber outsole provides all the friction you could need.
- Downturned, Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole (4.2mm)
- Fully synthetic Clarino upper – No stretch
- Velcro closure for easy on/off
- Comfortable, wide last construction
- Breathable Ariaprene tongue
- Stiffness: Stiff