The La Sportiva Futura Womens is a lower volume version of the classic No-Edge Sportiva model. No-Edge technology means that the the traditional edge of the sole is not squared off but featres a rounded profile, this allows your foot to get closer to the rock than ever before increasing sensitivity and also distributing the load better for a more homogeneous push. The Futura Womens is built on a fairly downturned last which means that they will perform well on overhanging routes with the extra pull which is generated, but they are not so severe that vertical/slab climbing is made difficult. Other details of the Futura include the P3 permanent power platform to maintain the tension and shape of the shoe throughout their life and a fast lacing system which tightens accurately but also lets you get your boots on and off sharpish.
- Upper: Suede leather combined with microfiber. Slip lasted.
- Lining: None
- Midsole: Laspoflex 1,1 combined to P3 System.
- Sole: Vibram® XS Grip2 3mm.
- Patents: Fast Lacing System and P3 System (Permanente Power Platform)
- Weight: 390g (pair, size 39)