The La Sportiva Skwama Women's is the low-volume version of the La Sportiva Skwama, a mid-stiffness, highly sensitive high-end performance bouldering and sport climbing shoe. Compared to the Solution, the Skwama Women's is softer and slightly more asymmetrical, making it more sensitive and precise as well as better at smearing on slabs. This combined with the Vibram XS Grip2 rubber make it a perfect high-performance shoe for hard climbing. Features include the S-Heel, a heel cup with an incompressible piece of rubber which increases torsional stability and rigidity whilst heel-hooking and blocking, and a split sole which allows the sole to spread a little when weighted to reduce any edge deformation.
• Upper: Microfibre in combination with suede leather, tubular construction
• Lining: Unlined
• Midsole: 0.8mm LaspoFlex with P3®
• Sole: 3.5mm Vibram® XS Grip2
• Patented S-Heel™ construction provides optimal heel hooking maneuverability and the perfect heel cup fit
• P3® patented technology coupled with the new innovative split-sole construction allows the sole to spread when weighted, reducing edge deformation
• Sticky rubber toe patch for toe hooks and scums