The La Sportiva Testarossa is a high performance classic. It uses both natural and synthetic materials to provide a combination of comfort and technicality. The internal lining is only featured in the toe box and heel cup so that the leather can let your feet breath and offer comfort whilst the microfibre gives a precise and permanent fit where it matters. A P3 platform, 3D Hytrel midsole and Vibram XS Grip2 outsole combined means you will get support and high tension throughout the shoe (with little degradation over time) and the asymmetric lacing system allows for a tight and precise fit. The La Sportiva Testarossa is a great shoe for steep or technical sport climbing and bouldering.
• Updated heel cup for higher performance heel hooking
• Patented P3® retains downturned shape of the shoe
• Innovative Bi-Lateral stretch technology uses Lorica (doesn’t stretch) and Leather (does stretch) in a specific pattern to optimize fit and performance
• Patented figure 8 slingshot focuses power to your toes
• 3D Hytrel anatomical insert increases power and comfort in the toe box.
• LAST: PD 85
• UPPER: Leather / Lorica®
• LINING: Pacific (toe and heel) / Dry-Best® (tongue) Unlined in the middle.
• MIDSOLE: 3D Hytrel Anatomical Insert (under toes) with P3®
• SOLE: 3.5mm Vibram® XS Grip2™