The Red Chili Voltage has a high downturn for steep climbing and bouldering, but with a low asymmetry it minimises foot discomfort. With this in mind the Voltage is ideal for longer climbs but will work for any climber seeking performance with comfort.
• Vibram XS Grip rubber sole
• Dual-VCR allows for quick on/offs and suits varying foot shapes
• Large, high-friction Ultra Grip toepatch for the best toe-hooking performance
• RC-tension midsole for precision on all types of footholds
• Performance fit heel guarantees optimal fit and grip when hooking
• Wide, anatomical shape; synthetic upper will stretch minimally
• Synthetic leather footbed