If your question is not covered in our FAQ section please send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We regret that we are unable to operate our phone line for the time being, and ask that customers please contact us through email instead.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I return/exchange an item?
Simply follow our return procedure here
2. The claims form doesn't accept my order number, what do I do?
Simply write 'please refund' or 'please exchange for..' on your receipt by each product you would like to return and send this along with your item to:
Unit 8, Whitehall Trading Estate
If you have lost your receipt then a cover letter containing your order number will do just as nicely.
3. How long do refunds take?
We aim to have all returns processed within 3 days of receiving them.
4. Can I purchase more than one pair of shoes and return the ones that I don't want?
Yes, we are happy for you to do this.
5. I selected 'Store Pickup' as my delivery method. When can I collect my goods from your shop at Unit 8 Whitehall Trading Estate in Bristol?
We keep all our stock on site and so you can collect your order any time after you have placed it. We are open 10am to 5pm seven days of the week. Please note any items that are indicated as a pre-order will be unavailable for collection until notified.
Alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0117 955 1313.
If you would prefer to correspond by post please use the following address:
BananaFingers Unit 8 Whitehall Trading Estate, Gerrish Avenue, Bristol BS5 9DF
Our VAT Number is: 930 6891 10