The Black Diamond Cyborg Pro are fully automatic (C3) crampons designed for high-end ice and mixed climbing. They feature a semi-rigid stainless steel construction that's highly resistant to rust and very supportive, ideal for hard ice climbing and prolonged mountain use. Their design also allows them to be converted from dual to mono-point crampons, depending on your preference. If you're looking for a crampon that will provide performance and will last through harsh abuse, the Cyborg Pro's high quality material and aggressive design will see you through.
• Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
• Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
• Adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
• Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
• Includes dual-density ABS
• Material: stainless steel