Air Tech New Classic
The Grivel Ar Tech New Classic is a do-it-all crampon that will satisfy everything from glacier walking to low-grade mountaineering routes. 12 points allow for the best versatility across flat and steeper ground, and with a light weight and compact design, the Air Tech New Classic is easy to carry and won't take up too much space in your pack. High quality chromoly steel points are highly durable and resistant to corrosion, and the New Classic binding provides a simple single-strap closure system that works with all mountaineering boots.
• Strap-on (C1) crampon
• Last two front points have a double angulation to maintain bite when descending or traversing sideways.
• Points are short and designed for the new requirements of “mixed modern’s” alternating ice and rock.
• Semi-rigid model in one adjustable size.
• The bar can be regulated by hand, in two different lengths.
• Folds up completely and packs in on itself
• Anti-balling plate included
Weight: 788 g
Material: Chromoly Steel