Nine Trails Backpack 28L
We only ship this product within Europe.
As Patagonia's most breathable backpack, the Nine Trails' size, breathability, and durability works best for day hikes and long approaches where reliable, enduring comfort is a top priority. The Nine Trails features a back panel made from mono-mesh to prevent moisture build-up and increase airflow, staving off overheating in the back area for the best comfort.
Its 28-litre capacity can hold all of the essentials for a one-day adventure, and the U-shaped zipper lets you easily access the bag's contents without having to unload everything. The separate stash pocket can store smaller items, and the large stretch pocket on the front and quick-stash pockets on the side can hold any gear you need to be able to access quickly. The fabric is highly durable yet lightweight 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining, and it's treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish to increase water-resistance. An ideal backpack to wear all day.
• Side compression manages various loads
• Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
• 1 kg weight
• Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
• Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester
• Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish