The Sea to Summit Spark SpII is ultra-light and technical, designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRADRY Down™ protection also makes the Spark SpII an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
- Vertical box baffles in the torso area accommodates extra down and boosts warmth around the core, vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- Lower part of the bag uses a sewn through horizontal baffle construction to minimise weight
- ½ zip with two sliders aids access and allows ventilation from mid-section of bag
- Updated sizing provides extra room for both shoulders and hips while still maintaining insulation efficiency
- Draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Includes hood draft collar
- Gender: Unisex
- Insulation Type: Down
- Down: RDS 90/10 Premium Goose Down
- Fabric: 10D Nylon Shell
- Fill Power: ULTRA-DRY Down® 850+ Loft
- Fill Weight: Regular: 300g, Long: 345g
- Shape: Contoured Mummy:
- Temp Rating: EN 4°c Comfort to -2°c Lower
- Weight: Regular: 490g, Long: 560g