10mm Dynex Runner 240cm
The Black Diamond Dynex runner is an essential piece of gear that you will use every time you head out climbing. This sewn loop of Dynex is highly abrasion-resistant, lightweight and stong. When weight makes the difference between sending your climb or disapointment these runners won't weigh you down and they absorb less water than nylon, making them perfect for snowy or icy terrain. Black Diamond Dynex Runners are indispensable for building anchors, slinging natural features or extending placements to reduce rope drag. Each size is also color-coded for quick and easy identification on your harness.
- Dynex is highly abrasion-resistant, strong and lightweight
- Color-coded for easy size identification
- 30 cm / 12 inch runner red
- 60 cm / 24 inch runner gold
- 120 cm / 48 inch runner blue
- 240 cm / 96 inch runner grey