The Max Climbing Rockblob is a 95mm diameter ball style hold for training that is ergonomic to hold and fun to use. It can be used in the following ways:
- With the rope through the hold
- Without the rope: mount the balls on the wall just like a normal hold, using the appropriate bolts.
- Pull your rope through the ball and fix it with a carabiner into a loop: now you have a rotating round hold or you can use it as a hanging pocket.
With rope length adjusters you can use the Rockblobs either high or low depending on how you want to train, for example you could use them:
Whether you want your holds up high up or down low to the floor, the rope length adjusters allow you to quickly change the rope length for various exercises. For instance:
- Training with uneven loads by hanging one hold higher than the other.
- Push-up exercises with your hands on the Rockblobs offer a great challenge, activating your stabilizing muscles and fore-arms.
- Suspension trainer setup in order to train your antagonists and work on your posture.
Rockblobs are a great portable training tool whether you are travelling or at the crag for warm ups. The set includes:
- 2 x Rockblob hold
- 2 x rope + 2 x rope adjuster