Verdon II 9mm 50m (Golden Dry)
The Beal Verdon II is a 9mm x 50m half rope, that is well suited to many different types of climbing. Like other Beal ropes the sheath has a large resistance to abrasion. There is a low impact force loaded onto this rope and it will accept a very high number of falls before it will need replacing. Golden dry treated.
- Half Rope - UIAA - CE
- Weight per metre - 49g
- Impact Force Laboratory - 5.15 - 5.25kN
- Impact Force BEAL Guarantee - 5.3kN
- Number of UIAA Falls Laboratory - 18-19
- Number of UIAA Falls BEAL Guarantee - 15
- Sheath Slippage - 0 mm
- Specifically developed for climbing in challenging weather conditions found when mountaineering or ice climbing, Mountain Line ropes benefit from 2 treatments: in addition to the sheath’s Dry Cover treatment, all core strands are individually treated with a water repellent coating. The combination of both treatments creates a Golden Dry rope.