The Spinchboard Solo is a beginner and advanced hangboard all in one. Its unique designs allows you to rotate it through 180 degrees to alternate between easy and hard modes, this can be done quickly and easily through the removal of 2 bolts (it can also be attached with screws as an alternative). There are a variety of pocket depths and sizes to keep your training varied as well as several slopers to go at.
- Rotate between easy and hard mode
- 4 levels of slopers
- 4 levels of difficulty per pocket type
- Two-bolt or screw mounting
- The threaded holes on both sides allow you to attach optional rings for hanging holds!
- Spinchboard Solo fingerboard
- M10 bolts , T-nuts, screws and plugs
- Selection from 11 standard colors (of which red and blue are the most popular)
*This polyurethane hold is designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design