Spinchboard Solo Hybrid
The Spinchboard Solo Hybrid has a unique design whereby you can rotate it through 180 degrees to switch it between easy and hard modes, it uses a 2 bolt attachment system to allow you to quickly and easily achieve this. Because this is a hybrid board it uses a sustainable rubber wood for the main pocketed face of the board and a textured resin for the sloping edges. The wooden pockets are skin friendly to allow you to train but also preserve skin for those important sessions on the rock, whilst the textured slopers provide friction where you most need it.
- Reliable, challenging PU resin slopers, combined with ergonomic skin-friendly wooden pockets for long training sessions.
- Switch between easy and hard mode by flipping it upside down
- 4 levels of slopers
- 4 levels of difficulty per pocket type
- Two-bolt or screw-on mounting
- Spinchboard Solo Hybrid fingerboard
- 2 x M10 bolts , 2 x T-nuts, 6 x screws and 6 x plugs
*This polyurethane hold parts are designed according to the NEN-EN 12572-3-2008 standard, assuring a strong and reliable design.