The DMM Renegade 2 is a fully adjustable harness with a host of features which lend themselves very well to trad climbing. The floating waist belt allows for perfect alignment no matter how many layers you have on and the slide lock buckles, on both the waist and leg loops make for quick and easy adjustment.
A closed cell foam is combined with a firm load spreader in the waist belt for high levels of comfort and the elimination of pressure points, this makes it great for long periods of hanging and for all day use.
The Renegade 2 gives scope for you to carry a lot of gear, there are 7 gear loops (!) and 2 Hyperlon ice clipper attachment points which are located in such a way that they do not interfere with the standard gear loops.Detail
A Cordura face fabric on the waistbelt and legs ensures extra durability. The tie-in points are also protected by an even tougher abrasion resistant webbing and the belay loop, even though it is thinner is still rated at a whopping 25kN.
- Top of the range fully featured adjustable leg padded harness
- A floating waist pad that gives a perfect fit over an extended size range and allows the gear loops and belay loop to be positioned correctly
- Waist pad carefully shaped to maximise support yet allow freedom of movement
- Comfort and support from high quality foam and an internal load spreading plate
- Fully adjustable with Slide Lock buckles on both waist and legs to give a secure fit with stacks of adjustment potential
- Generous ice screw racking systems: up to four hypalon ice clippers
- Tie-in points all reinforced with tough, abrasion resistant webbing
- Thinner belay loop for better compatibility with small belay krabs
- Narrow twin rear elastics, which can be detached for calls of nature