Boasting an eye-watering 1600 lumens from the main SST40 LED, the Fenix HM70R Headlamp is a no-nonsense head-torch for extended times in the back-country.
Powered by an included 21700 li-ion battery, the Fenix HM70R Headlamp offers a Cree XP-G2 HE neutral white output and 2 x 2835 red LEDs, in addition to its main white output that boasts 4 settings. Re-chargeable via a USB Type-C charging port which is accessed by unscrewing the end of the light, keeping it protected against water and dirt when not in use. To ensure you know when it's time to recharge, the Fenix HM70R Headlamp has a built-in battery status indicator in the switch. Includes a reflective headband made from strong nylon material and with anti-slip silicone strips.
General Mode (Main beam)
- Turbo: 1600 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
- High: 500 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
- Med: 150 lumens - 30 hrs runtime
- Low: 30 lumens - 100 hrs runtime
- Red: 5 lumens - 400 hrs runtime
- Red Flash: 5 lumens - 800 hrs runtime
- Med Neutral White: 70 lumens - 48 hrs runtime
- High Neutral White: 400 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Maximum beam distance 186 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
- Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on in General mode.
- Double click the switch to enter Functional mode.
- When on, press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to enter the other mode.
- In General mode, single click the switch to cycle through the modes, in order Low>Med>High>Turbo.
- In Functional mode, single click the switch to cycle through the modes, in order Red>Med>High>Red Flash.
Includes: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 21700 li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, spare o-ring.
Reflector: Smooth aluminium
Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Switch Type: Side switch
Construction: A6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminium
Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
Length: 94.5 mm
Width: 51 mm
Height: 46 mm
Weight: 206 g (including battery and headband)