The Grivel Stealth Hardshell is the hardshell version of the lightweight Stealth helmet. With increased durability, it isn't quite as light as the Stealth helmet but still clocks in at a respective 292 g. A better option for those who 'favour durability over pure lightness'.
• No metal parts, which could dangerous in case of an impact
• Highly breathable, lots of air vents
• Inner EPS shell for absorption, with an outer hard ABS shell which protects the head and nape
• One size (53-61) that can be adjusted to fit once the helmet is on
• The adjustment system tucks into the helmet for compact storage in your pack or haul bag.
• Four Headlamp clips.
• Weight 292 g