Comfort Deluxe Insulated Regular Wide
The Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe Insulated is as close as you can get to a real mattress when sleeping outdoors. At 8 cm thick it is by the far the thickest and most cushioned of S2S' sleeping mats, and it has all of the features. The dual-layer design lets you inflate the bottom and top halves independently, so you can have a firm base layer on rough terrain yet still keep it nice and soft on top. THERMOLITE® HL-1 with Air-Sprung Cells provides high levels of warmth and durability whilst also preventing heat loss to the ground, and an anti-microbial treatment has been added to the durable TPU outher to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
For extended storage, the mat should be laid flat, and folded as few times as possible with the valve open.
• Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional.
• Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
• Stuff sack includes a pump to help inflate the mat.
• THERMOLITE® HL-1 high loft insulation provides excellent lightweight warmth with superior durability.
• The THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
• Two separate layers of Air-Sprung Cells™, each with its own valve for unparalleled comfort.
• TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
• An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
• Includes a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
Construction: Dual Layer
Size: 186 x 64 cm
no. Air Sprung Cells: 392
Rolled Size: 14 x 26 cm
R Value: 5
Weight: 1010 g