Comfort Plus Insulated Mat Regular - Mummy
The Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Mat features a dual-layer construction which allows you to inflate the bottom half top halves of the mattress independently. That means you can have a high-pressure baselayer which will even out rough and bumpy terrain whilst still having a softer, more cushioning top layer. Essentially, it's the best of both worlds: protection and comfort without compromise.
• Inflate the top layer to your personal comfort while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough terrain.
• Independent chambers allow the mattress to function even if one of the layers is punctured.
• THERMOLITE® HL-1 high loft insulation provides excellent lightweight warmth with superior durability.
• Air Sprung Cells™ operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, conforming to your body shape and evenly dispersing pressure
• The THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
• Exkin® Platinum reflects radiant heat loss back to the user
Construction: Dual Layer
Size: 183 x 55 cm
no. Air Sprung Cells: 548
Rolled Size: Ø12 x 23 cm
R Value: 5
Weight: 785 g