Stormline Stretch Rain Shell
The StormLine Stretch Rain Shell is built to take on Alpine squalls or urban downpours. By combining our BD.dry™ waterproof/breathable/windproof solution with a full feature set and highly stretchable fabric, the StormLine provides reliable protection when the weather breaks. With DWR sealed pit zip vents, two zippered hand pockets and a waterproof centre front zipper, the StormLine comes prepared for the wettest conditions but quickly adapts for moderate weather. The StormLine’s underarm gussets and ultra-stretchy fabric add mobility and durability. The climbing-helmet-compatible hood makes it perfect for on-route escapades when inclement weather rolls in.
The StormLine also has an adjustable hem and cuffs for dialling in the fit. When the sun comes out, the shell stows into the right-hand pocket and clips to a harness or bag with a carabiner clip loop.
- Built with BD.dry™—our engineered waterproof/breathable/windproof solution
- Stretch shell fabric increases durability and comfort
- DWR pit zips for ventilation
- Underarm gussets for added mobility
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- YKK reverse coil PU coated center front zipper
- Packs into right-hand pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Fit: Regular
- Materials : BD.dry™ 2.5L with DWR Finish: 100% Nylon
- Weight : 282 g (9.9 oz)