Down Sweater Hoody
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody uses 800 fill power European goose down with a quilted construction insulation quality. The recycled polyester ripstop shell is super light yet durable, windproof, and water resistant with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The full zip hoody features two handwarmer pockets, an interior zipped stretch mesh pocket with a carabiner clip in loop (this pocket also doubles as a stuff sack) and a single pull adjustable, helmet compatible hood with drawcord hem.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels accommodate for movement and maintain loft to reduce drafts
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 428 g (15.1 oz)