Down Sweater Hoody Pullover
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody Pullover is the pullover version of Patagonia's classic down jacket. Its pullover design with a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket will provide greater warmth and insulation for any climber or casual wearer who wants a more efficient version of the Down Sweater Hoody, and it even comes with side zips to increase ventilation if you get too warm. The 100% recycled polyester shell is constructed with a ripstop weave to increase tear- and abrasion-resistance, and a DWR finish repels light precipitation to keep the down dry and lofty.
• Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked)
• Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; a longer welted zipper at hem allows for easy on/off without compromising the intentionally tailored fit
• Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pocket and releases with cord locks at front hem
Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down