We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Houdini Jacket has a 100% ripstop nylon construction with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to block wind and fight the elements. It is a featherweight jacket (105g) which stuffs into its own chest pocket when not in use and features a reinforced carabiner loop so you can attach it easily to your harness, this makes it ideal as an emergency layer if you get caught out by the conditions. It is excellent for climbing, running or cycling with a slim fit, the improved hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 102 g (3.6 oz)