Nano Puff Hoody
We only ship this product within Europe
The Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody is a versatile insulated jacket that can be worn as a thermal midlayer in particularly nippy conditions. It makes use of highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold (60-g) insulation, which traps heat remarkably well even when wet. This is the advantage the Nano has over similar down jackets.
The hood is elasticised and helmet compatible (so long as you don't have a particularly bulky model of helmet) but can also be worn under a helmet if the circumstances call for it. Like many other insulated Patagonia jackets you can pack the Nano Puff Hoody into an internal zippered chest pocket, which has a carabiner clip in loop.
The sleek lines of the Nano Puff ensure that it does not feel uncomfortable if you choose to wear it under a shell. Also worth mentioning are the two zippered hand warming pockets, the quilting which ensures the insulation is evenly spread and the elasticised cuffs and dual-adjust drawcord which keeps the warmth in and elements out
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 363 g (12.8 oz)