R1 TechFace Hoody
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia R1 Tech Face Hoody is similar to the original R1 but with a more durable, weather-resistant design. The material is made from partially recycled polyester with spandex that is more wind-resistant and durable than the original standalone polyester, and a DWR finish has been applied to repel light rain and snow. Other new features include zippered handwarmer pockets with venting mesh and adjustable hem cords that can be adjusted through the hand pockets.
• Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
• Alpine helmet–compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
• Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
• Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
• 5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave
• 391 g (13.8 oz)
• Slim Fit