Women's Centered Crops
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Women's Centered Crops are everything you'd expect from Patagonia with a little bit of added performance technology. The moisture-wicking polyester is recycled, Bluesign™ approved, and features Fair Trade Certified™ sewing, and its performance has been enhanced by the bio-based miDori bioSoft. This plant-based technology increases wicking and softness against the skin for extra comfort. Polygiene® permanent odour control also helps to prevent the growth of odour-causing bacteria, keeping your clothes fresher for longer.
• Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
• Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement
• Seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
• Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
• Fitted leg; inseam: 21.5"
• Hidden key pocket on right hip of waistband
• Reflective logo on back of waistband
• Solids: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
• Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane space-dye jersey.
• Prints: 8.6-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% elastane jersey.
• All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
• Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing