Women's Venga Rock Pants
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Women's Venga Rock Pants will suit warmer weather climbing, being made from lightweight organic cotton that's highly breathable and comfortable, and featuring a minimalist design. The OppoSet® adjustable waist removes the need for a belt to reduce bulk, but there are belt loops if that is what you prefer. Abrasion and heavy wear resistant polyester blend with organic cotton. Elastane adds stretch to provide freedom of movement, as do the articulated patterning and gusseted crotch. Designed with a separating zip fly, two drop-in front pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat, and a discreet right-thigh patch pocket (with interior Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables).
• Articulated pattern, darted knees, and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
• Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet® adjustable waist offers a customized fit
• Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lie-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
• Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
• Right-thigh pocket has welted closure that secures with a snap
• 6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• 349 g (12.3 oz)