Top Gun II Unicore 10.5mm - Dry Cover
High-level results and a record number of falls for its diameter, the Beal Top Gun II is one of the most impressive ropes on the market. The figures speak for themselves: 11 falls, 68 g/m, 7,4 kN impact force.
STRONGS POINTS :
• The perfect rope to climb with in total serenity.
• Low impact force + very high number of falls.
The Beal Top Gun II is now made with Unicore Technology. The UniCore process joins the rope core to the sheath without affecting handling or flexibility. This eliminates slip even in the worst conditions (e.g. top roping or active belaying). If the sheath becomes torn or cut, the core and sheath will remain bonded so that the climber can pass the damaged section and doesnt become stuck. The advantages of a UniCore rope include:
• Sheath slippage elimination.
• Allows safe escape should the sheath be cut.
• Makes rope cutting easy with a simple blade without any heating.
• Reduction of shrinkage in water by more than 50 %.
|• Single rope - UIAA - CE|
|• Number of bobbins||48|
|• Weight per metter||68 g|
|• Impact force Laboratory||7.35-7.40 kN|
|• Impact force BEAL Guaranty||7.40 kN|
|• Number of UIAA Falls Laboratory||13-14|
|• Number of UIAA Falls BEAL Guaranty||11|
|• Sheath slippage||0 mm|
|• Extension during the first fall||37 %|
|• Static elongation||9,5 %|
|• Sheath percentage||40%|
|• Resistance to a factor 1,77 fall over an edge of radius 0.75mm|