The Edelweiss Performance 9.2mm can be used as a single rope, double rope or twin rope; giving it great versatility. As a result it is a great alternative to the 9.1mm Beal Joker.
The Performance 9.2mm is part of the Perform 3 series of Edelweiss ropes. By using the latest generation of polymers the Perform 3 ropes make significant weight savings. Thanks to specific work on thermal treatment of the threads and by optimising their braiding and torsion Perform 3 ropes can sustain 2 more test falls than their predecessors.
This rope has both a mid-point marker and Edelweiss Everdry treatment as standard.
- Material : Polyamide
- Big Wall : Ok
- Sheath slippage : 0 mm
- Impact force factor 1,77 : Single 8.2kN Half 6,0kN Twin 9,5kN
- Performance climbing : Ok
- Weight : 53 g/m
- Standard : UIAA CE EN892
- Number of falls factor 1,77 : Single 5 Half 20 Twin +25
- Diameter : 9,2 mm
- Mountaineering : Ok
- Static elongation : Single 8% Half 8% Twin 7%
- First fall elongation : Single 37% Half 32% Twin 29%