The DMM Flight is a high end sport climbing crag pack with an impressive array of features. It has been designed to combine both a rope bag and rucksack in one so the 45l size has plenty of capacity for rope, harness, quickdraws shoes, food and accessories. It has been made so that it fits within the size tolerance for airline carry on luggage too so you can jet off with it to sunnier climates if you get sick of waiting for good conditions.
The internal space has neat compartments, racking, tarp and pockets to keep all of your gear organised whilst the suitcase opening gives quick and easy access. There are foam side panels which not only protect the contents of your bag but they also give it shape so that the sides stay rigid for easier packing.
- Perfectly sized at 45 litres to carry all your sport climbing kit, plus an 80m rope
- Maximum ‘carry on’ hand luggage on most airlines
- Suitcase style opening for quick and easy access
- Rigid sidewalls for easier packing and unloading
- Quickdraw rack, rope tarp and pockets to keep your kit well organised
- Flow Airmesh back system and shoulder straps for comfort
- Grab handles for a quick and easy carry
- Light but hardwearing materials throughout the construction
- Reinforced areas around the lid and base
- Weight - 1560g
- Dimensions: 55 x 30 x 30 cm fully stuffed, 55 x 30 x 20 cm with empty front pocket