Arbor Classic Pack 25L
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25L harkens back to Patagonia's long herritage in backpacks. It is essentially a re-working of the classic 80s Summit Pack, with a 25 litre capacity in all recycled fabrics. Manufactured from a burly 600d recycled polyester the Arbor will stand the test of time, it also has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish on the shell and lining to combat the elements. The large main compartment closes with a drawcord and features a padded laptop sleeve (which fits most 15" laptops) which is raised off the ground for extra protection and has a buckle closure, the sleeve will also double as an insulated hydration reservoir. The pack is sealed with a large flap with a zippered pocket on the underside to store keys and wallet. There is a second small front pocket large enough to hold sunglasses or passports. The ergonomic Human Curve straps ensure a comfortable carry even over longer periods and the external webbing loop allows ice tools, crampons or a yoga pad to be attached.
• Recycled polyester offers perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday abuse
• Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
• Human Curve® shoulder straps for ultimate carrying comfort
• Top-mounted haul handle
• Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier recycled polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 590 g (1 lb 4.8 oz)
• 20 x 11 x 625L (1526 cu in)